Wednesday, August 20, 2014

One Wood Uke: Broadripple is Burning [VIDEO]

10553410_10204449416380343_7121517607838412198_n

A while back me and my friend Jordan decided to take a little road trip around the intermountain west. We hit Goblin Valley, Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park, stopping to take some pictures along the way.

When we got into Zion, Jordan had the idea to rig up some GoPros and film a little music video, so we attached 3 cameras to his car and drove through the park uke-ing a cover of Margot & The Nuclear So and So's.

We didn't have any microphones to pick up the audio, so everything you hear is native to the video, which as you can see from Jordan's wardrobe we shot just prior to robbing a stagecoach (I kid. In actuality, he suffers from fotografizophobia and the bandana helps him keep the anxiety at bay).

While watching, please keep in mind that neither of us had showered in a couple of days, and that the GoPro's wide lens makes my nose look even more distinguished than it actually is (in college, there was a girl who knew me only as "Hot Jewish Guy." I'll take the compliment).

Also, if you don't know Margot I would highly recommend checking them out. 'Broadripple' is one of their best but they've got a lot of great stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment