Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Music March: 2 Wood Ukes

I recently had my face melted at a Guster concert so, in honor of that experience, decided to rock out with my mom on the Ukelele to some "What You Call Love."

When I first told her that I'd be putting it online she broke down into a fit of laughter and wouldn't stop for about 10 minutes. Her first reaction was "I'm not good enough to be on the internet." To which I replied, "you've never looked at YouTube before, have you?"

She hadn't, and once I explained that by standing in a room clapping your hands you'd be more impressive than most of the things uploaded to the internet...she still begged me not to do it.

Jokes on her. Also, she prefers it if you call her "Aunt Suzie."

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. One, i love love love this. Two, I can't believe you got her to do that. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was impressed that mom agreed to go on youtube. I loved the video - so does everyone else! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, you sound incredible! I haven't heard you sing in forever. It was a great tribute to Guster! And "Aunt Suzie" did wonderfully. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete