Monday, March 28, 2011

Senior Year Bucket List: Technicolor Surf

25. Bike down the Old Main steps
26.Crowd Surf

There's quite a few things that had hoped to do during my senior year that weren't necessarily on The List. I wanted to go to the WAC tournament, I wanted to go to New York (hopefully my graduation present to myself) and I wanted to go to Festival of Colors.


I'd heard a lot about it. I'd seen (seemingly) everyone's facebook pictures so when Emily and Kasey said they were going I hopped on board the train.

It was awesome. Live music, dancing, hoopin' and hollerin' and a whoooooooole lot of colored chalk. I figured, I've never crowd surfed and I'm probably not going to find a cooler time for my first than Hare Krishna.


I got thrown, and they dropped me. And I kicked a girl in the head (which I feel a little bad about) but I made sure she was ok. Good time, I'd recommend it, probably won't do it again.

1 comment:

  1. That festival looks so cool, I've never heard of it before but have been seeing lots of peoples photos of it. That's cool that you crowd surfed, and I'm glad nothing worse happened. I would like to cross that off my own list one day but I don't know that I can see it happening. :)

    ReplyDelete