Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cleaning The Sink



3. Become a true Aggie one more time
4. Clean the sink (again)
5. Sleep in my office


Not much else to say about this one. We rounded up the gang and got our sink-cleaning on. Probably the most fun you can have with 10 bucks and a sweet tooth. BTW, these pictures were taken on a camera phone, hence the odd red hue on everybody and the general grain. Also BTW, I really don't have multiple chins, apparently I bury my face in my neck when I smile for pictures. I'm working on this.


My boy Tyler was a sink virgin. Awww they grow up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. I originally thought that meant you and your roommates wanted to clean your bathroom...goo! I've seen guy's apartments and wouldn't have been surprised. But that's the biggest serving of icecream....it instantly made me start quoting "ziggy-piggy, ziggy-piggy"

    ReplyDelete