Monday, September 20, 2010

The nighttime makes USU's eyes pop



So a looooong time ago -- like, back before I had homework and stuff -- me and USU had ourselves a little photo session.

USU was a little nervous at first -- It's understandable, some shady guy shows up saying he's a "photographer" and will make you a star -- but once we got going USU really loosened up and we had a great time.




There's a plethora of empty park benches around the quad, a fact that kept me entertained for nearly an hour.



I'm a big fan of the fountain on the TSC patio. I like all the odd angles and shapes and how there's really no separation that distinguishes the sidewalk staircase to the fountains path.


I liked how the light in this shot was falling on the A bench. That's A has been there for a long, long time and has seen tens of thousands of screaming masses clamoring to plant a kiss on top, yet most nights it just kinds of sits there in peaceful silence.

Animal Science, where I spend most of my days


I've always loved this little corridor and it's probably one of the most overlooked areas on campus. The wall on the left is litteraly the corner you go around to get to the quad, and the wall on the right is what opens into the TSC patio. Between those two bigger draws there's really no reason to stop and sit here, although its very aesthetic. There's wires that traverse the span overhead that will eventually be overgrown with ivy, that will be cool.


Family Life and Ray B., fresh off their makeovers.


And one parting glance at Old Main. The piéce de résistance

1 comment: