Sunday, September 6, 2009

If Only I Could


Someday, when I'm financially stable (read: good luck stupid journalist) I would like to get into photography. I know absolutely nothing about the art but you stick a camera in my hands and I get giddy like a school boy.


Why did I take a picture of that fire hydrant? Well...it's red?

I would love to be one of those free-thinking crazies that run around getting close-ups of sunlit concrete and glass, looking at the world through odd angles and lines and capturing the subtle nuances of life.


There's two little kids in there, ain't that cute?

So, the next time that I have a couple hundred dollars lyin' around (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, whoo) I'm buying a camera and a big 'ole lens, hiking the windcaves before dawn on a bitterly cold morning to snap one shot of the sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment